The holidays are a time for family, friends and, of course, gift giving! If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the foodie in your life, look no further than a Thanksgiving Gift Basket from GourmetGiftBaskets.com.
Our Thanksgiving Gift Baskets are filled with all the fixings for a perfect feast, including gourmet turkey breast, stuffing mix, gravy, cranberry sauce and more. Plus, we’ve added some delicious extras like cinnamon rolls, cookies and even a bottle of wine to help make their holiday complete.
Whether you’re looking for a gift for your boss, your in-laws or your best friend, a Thanksgiving Gift Basket from GourmetGiftBaskets.com is sure to please. Shop now and take advantage of our holiday sale – 20% off all Thanksgiving Gift Baskets!
What do you put in a Thanksgiving gift basket?
Thanksgiving is a time to give thanks, and what better way to do so than with a beautiful Thanksgiving gift basket filled with all the fixings for a perfect holiday feast! Here’s everything you need to make someone’s Thanksgiving complete:
Turkey or ham? You can’t go wrong with either one! Make sure to include all the trimmings like stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and gravy.
Don’t forget the rolls and butter!
For dessert, pumpkin pie is a must. Add in some other fall favorites like applesauce, cinnamon sticks, and caramel apples.
Drinks are important too! Include apple cider, wine, and coffee.
Top it all off with a festive Thanksgiving decoration like a cornucopia or pilgrim hat.
How to make a gift basket for Thanksgiving?
Thanksgiving is a time to give thanks for all the bounty in our lives. What better way to show your thanks than by giving a homemade gift basket full of Thanksgiving goodies? Here’s how to make your own Thanksgiving gift basket:
1. Start with a large wicker basket or a sturdy cardboard box.
2. Line the bottom of the basket with a festive Thanksgiving-themed towel or piece of fabric.
3. Next, add any larger items that you’ll be including in the basket. These could be items like a homemade pie, a bottle of wine, or a festive tablecloth.
4. Now it’s time to fill in the gaps with smaller items. Some ideas include: canned cranberry sauce, stuffing mix, gravy mix, nuts, candy, and cookies.
5. Once you’ve filled the basket, add a final touch by wrapping it in cellophane and tying it off with a bow.
Your Thanksgiving gift basket is now ready to give!